Do you feel unhappy with the size of your breasts, and dream of having full, rounded, natural looking bust? At Athenix, our medical team provides a rare level of artistry with breast augmentation in Seattle. Every individual is unique in body style, and we help our patients make the right decision about breast augmentation with regard to size, shape, and the type of implant.
Creating a More Beautiful You – At Last.
Many women in the Seattle area have dreamed of resolving small breasts for years, and are finally ready to turn a new page in life. With breast augmentation, we consistently see our patients experiencing a profound impact upon feelings of self-confidence. The advantages breast augmentation surgery brings our patients include:
- A more balanced, appealing, feminine figure
- Clothing fits smoothly – no bagging in the bust area
- The opportunity to show off breasts with plunging necklines, bikinis, etc.
- Restores symmetry for uneven breast size
- Repositions nipples to a more attractive, youthful location
- Full, natural looking breasts
- Heightening feelings of self-esteem and confidence
At Athenix, our team of Bellevue breast augmentation surgeons is proud to have assisted thousands of women get the beautiful, rounded, perky, natural looking breasts they have dreamed of having. Ready to find out more? Look over our Photo Gallery to see our results. You can be confident in our medical team, and our ability to enhance your natural beauty with some of the best breast augmentation in Seattle.
Enhanced Patient Safety with Natrelle® Breast Implants
At Athenix, we focus on patient safety in every procedure we perform. For breast implants, we choose to use Natrelle® saline and silicone gel-filled breast implants for the added safety these implants provide our patients. Natrelle® silicone gel-filled breast implants are among the most heavily researched and evaluated of all FDA-approved medical devices on the market today.
Breast Implant Safety: The Truth About Silicone
There have been literally hundreds of peer-reviewed studies and published reports about the safety of silicone gel implants, including extensive epidemiological studies that have proven that these implants are safe for patients. The Institute of Medicine of the National Academies (IOM) issued a landmark report (IOM, 1999) stating the following: “a review of the toxicology studies of silicones and other substances known to be in breast implants does not provide a basis for health concerns.” We trust in these agencies and professionals, and have selected Natrelle® saline and silicone gel-filled breast implants as being the standard of safety for our Seattle breast augmentation patients.
An Outstanding Warranty Program is Included: ConfidencePlus®
Our breast augmentation patients can be fully confident in the safety and durability of these implants. To provide another layer of reassurance, the recipients of NATRELLE™ style saline and silicone filled breast implants are automatically enrolled in our ConfidencePlus® warranty program – at absolutely no cost. The warranty program provides the following benefits to Athenix patients:
- A lifetime product replacement promise.
- 10 years of guaranteed financial assistance.
- Up to $1200 in out-of-pocket expenses for the costs associated with surgery, operating room and anesthesia covered by your insurance program.
- Both silicone filled and saline filled breast implants are covered under the ConfidencePlus® warranty.
- Our breast implant patients are automatically enrolled in the warranty program.
Breast Implants Can Resolve Small, Uneven, or Saggy Breasts
If you are unhappy with small breasts, unevenly proportioned breasts, or you have been left with sagging, drooping breast tissue after weight loss, breastfeeding, or age has taken its toll, we are here to help you restore the natural beauty of your body. Our medical team focuses on creating natural-looking, full, perky breasts with some of the best breast augmentation Bellevue has available. Some patients may choose to have a breast lift along with the placing of implants, particularly if the elasticity of the skin has allowed breast tissue to droop. Part of the process often includes changing the location of the nipple so that the breasts appear youthful and fresh.
Are you a Candidate for Breast Implants?
To be considered a candidate for breast implant surgery, you must be in good overall health, and should not be planning to breastfeed your baby in the future. If you have any of the following problems, you may be a candidate:
- You feel that your breast size is too small for your body;
- You feel self-conscious when wearing a swimsuit or revealing tops;
- Clothing that perfectly fits your body on the bottom is baggy or loose in the bust area;
- You lost breast volume after breastfeeding, leaving your breasts appearing deflated, flat, or loose;
- You have lost a significant amount of weight, and your breasts now appear flat or saggy, with nipples pointing down;
- One breast is smaller than the other;
- You consistently wear padded bras to create a balanced look;
- You feel embarrassed about your breasts and dream of a fuller, more youthful profile;
- You had earlier implants placed that have failed, or look unnatural.
About Breast Implant Surgery: How it Works
The first step is a consultation with our professionals at Athenix. We can evaluate the condition of your breasts, and discuss what you envision. We have many “before and after” photos of patients with a similar body appearance so you are able to get a realistic concept of the final result with regard to size and shape. We answer all of your questions or concerns about the surgical procedure, and engage in a full review of your medical history as well.
The surgery itself can vary, based upon what is needed for your unique case. The implant is placed through an incision, which could be in various locations, based upon the type and shape of the implant. Saline implants are filled after placement, while silicone implants are already filled, which can impact the size of the incision. The placement and shape of your implants is a critical issue, and we are proud of the artistry and skill of our Seattle breast implant surgeons in the ability to create a result that enhances your natural beauty.