Los Angeles Office
150 East Colorado Blvd, Suite 102
Pasadena, CA 91105
If you are unhappy with the appearance your butt, you can change the size and shape with a Brazilian Butt Lift in Los Angeles. At Athenix Body Sculpting Institute, we use this process to create a more rounded, full, and attractive derriere.
Genetics can leave some people with a flat, saggy, or small rear end that lacks proportion and balance, or looks less appealing than it could. Others are unhappy with their bottom due to extreme weight loss, inactivity, or aging. The Brazilian Butt Lift is a unique process in that it involves removing excess fat deposits from unwanted areas to create a new, youthful, rounded shape.
If you want a more rounded, perky, or heart-shaped bottom, a Brazilian butt lift might be the cosmetic enhancement for you. This procedure can not only give you a curvier derriere, it is capable of transforming other parts of your body in the process, as unwanted fat is removed. Our Pasadena Brazilian butt lift surgeon, board-certified plastic surgeon, will evaluate your anatomy and design a butt augmentation surgery tailored to suit your unique body structure, and create a beautiful derriere.
What a Brazilian Butt Lift Can Do for You
The Brazilian butt lift is fast becoming one of the most popular procedures in our practice. It has significant advantages. Your own fat cells are easily integrated into the body, with no worries about rejection or reactions. They become a natural part of you, and it is the perfect material for a butt enhancement that is long lasting and natural in appearance and feel.
For women and men who want to enhance their posteriors, the Brazilian butt lift offers many benefits, including:
- Rounder, more prominent buttocks
- Shapelier hips
- A more sculpted silhouette and body contours
- Soft, natural looking and feeling results
- Enhance the rear while slimming other parts of the body
- Dramatic or conservative augmentation options
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Safest buttocks augmentation method
- No chance of rejection of your own body fat
- Dramatic, long lasting buttocks enhancement
What Is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
The Brazilian butt lift is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure in which the patient’s own fat cells are used to augment and reshape the buttocks and hips. It produces smooth, natural looking, long lasting results. At Athenix, our Los Angeles Brazilian butt lift surgeons can custom tailor a procedure that works with your unique anatomy, both removing unwanted fat from thighs, back, or other body areas, and using your own natural body material to create a bigger, rounder bottom that appears lifted.
Essentially, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a three-step Natural Fat Transfer process:
- In the first step, our skilled, board-certified plastic surgeon will harvest fat from stubborn deposits in select areas of your body. Our surgeons use VASER® Liposuction (not to be confused with traditional liposuction), in which fat cells are gently and selectively dislodged from the soft tissue of the body, using ultrasound waves and special, slender cannulas (tiny cylinders for insertion into the body). Because the fat cells are not damaged or destroyed in removal, this process This advanced liposuction process is safer and creates a smoother appearance than some older methods, and is far less invasive.
- The next step is to purify the fat taken from your body in a decanting and centrifugation process. The purification process allows our surgeon to use only the most viable donor fat cells for re-injection into the buttocks.
- In the final step, your board-certified plastic surgeon will transfer the purified fat into different areas of your buttocks and hips at various depths, with multiple injections using the same tiny cannulas, to augment, reshape, and sculpt a round, prominent, curvy rear.
Brazilian butt lift Natural Fat Transfer is a minimally invasive procedure, and is safer than the use of implants for buttocks augmentation. As only small incisions are made for fat transfer into the buttocks, the procedure allows for faster healing and a smoother appearance. Our Pasadena Brazilian butt lift patients can expect minimal scarring and discomfort with this procedure.
Brazilian Butt Lift in Los Angeles
At Athenix Body Sculpting Institute, we focus our practice on body sculpting and contouring without the difficult recovery and extended downtime of traditional plastic surgery or more traditional forms of liposuction. We cater to the needs of men and women in the Los Angeles area and make it a priority to provide a relaxed and comfortable environment for all of our patients.
Schedule a Free Consultation
The Brazilian butt lift does more for the patient than reshape and augment the buttocks. It can sculpt a flatter stomach, a tinier waist, sleeker thighs, and a shapelier back. If you want a curvier body with rounder, perkier buttocks, the Brazilian butt lift might be the best option for you. Call our office to schedule a consultation with a skilled plastic surgeon in our state-of-the-art Pasadena, Los Angeles facility.
Brazilian Butt Lift- FAQ
What is the difference between a Brazilian butt lift and butt implants?
A Brazilian butt lift uses the patient’s own body fat to reshape the buttocks, so they are rounder, appear higher, and shapelier. Implants are silicon-filled devices that are appropriate for patients who do not have excess fat to harvest. Implants are also used for patients who desire a big change quickly. The butt lift may be preferred over implants as your own natural fat is used.
How long can the results last?
Results from a Brazilian Butt Lift can last practically as long as the patient is willing to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle at a stable and consistent weight. You will lose some of the injected fat, but when following our doctor’s aftercare instructions, it is often possible to retain 85% of the fat for a lifetime.
Are there complications?
Complications are very rare. Our physicians are highly experienced and use the most advanced and safest procedures. Any complications are usually minor and temporary.
When will I be able to sit comfortably after my procedure?
You will need two to four weeks before sitting normally after your procedure. During that time, you will be taught to use a special pillow too protect the fat transplant. It is made of firm foam and directs the pressure to the back of your upper thighs. Remember that your body is changing to adjust to the surgery and you want to help retain as many fat cells as possible. For best recovery results, plan out the month following your procedure so that the need to sit for long periods of time is reduced.
Is there scarring after the procedure?
Scarring differs depending upon how much fat needs to be harvested, but generally the scars are less than one centimeter and become invisible to the eye after healing. Following a standard recovery regimen as directed by our Athenix medical professionals should produce a smooth, natural look without unsightly scars.