Los Angeles Office
150 East Colorado Blvd, Suite 102
Pasadena, CA 91105
Breasts play an important role in a woman’s overall feminine appeal. Full, round, youthful breasts are attractive and appealing. Not only does size matter, but also shape, symmetry and bust-to-waist ratio. Fortunately, women today have options if they are unhappy with the size, shape, or appearance of their breasts. Our Los Angeles breast augmentation surgeons are talented in a range of breast enhancement procedures, and can advise you about the various options we provide at our practice.
At Athenix Body Sculpting Institute in Pasadena, near Los Angeles, our plastic surgeons perform a range of breast augmentation procedures for body enhancement and balance. We custom tailor a breast enhancement procedure that is right for your unique anatomy, and your personal goals for breast size and shape. Some women want a dramatic change, with large, full, rounded breasts, while others are want to have a more conservative size, and come to us because they are unhappy about having small breasts. Our skilled Pasadena breast augmentation surgeons have helped thousands of women achieve beautiful, natural looking breasts. We invite you to view some of our results in our Before & After photo gallery.
Why Have a Breast Augmentation Procedure?
Women in the Los Angeles area choose breast augmentation for a number of reasons. Some women were never happy with what nature gave them. Others have lost the lovely breasts they once had due to weight loss, pregnancy, breast feeding, or aging.
Our top Los Angeles plastic surgeons use cutting-edge techniques to safely correct cosmetic flaws and restore feminine curves:
- Small breasts: Many small breasted women would much rather have larger, fuller breasts. If you are one of those women, our plastic surgeons can perform a breast augmentation procedure with saline or silicone gel-filled breast implants or Natural Fat Transfer to give you the full, natural looking breasts you have always wanted.
- Drooping, sagging breasts: It can be very distressing when weight loss, pregnancy, breastfeeding, or aging cause once lovely, firm breast tissue to droop and sag. Our top Pasadena and Los Angeles breast augmentation surgeons can perform a custom tailored breast lift procedure to lift and tighten the breasts. We can combine the breast lift with saline or silicone gel implants for women who also want fuller breasts.
- Asymmetrical breasts: Many women’s breasts differ slightly in size, but when the difference is noticeable, it can make a woman self-conscious about her body. By augmenting the smaller breast or reducing the larger breast, our surgeons can make both breasts the same size to create a more balanced, beautiful bust.
- Implant replacement: Breast implants are designed to be durable, but older implants can fail. When implants develop ruptures, it is necessary to replace them. In some cases, women replace older implants in favor of a more natural look and feel with new silicone gel implants. With newer implants, more shapes and sizes are available, and our talented plastic surgeons can not only replace older implants, but will rejuvenate the breasts to create a natural looking, lovely bust.
Breast Augmentation Options in Los Angeles
Beautiful, full breasts that look and feel natural can enhance a woman’s appearance and raise her self-esteem. Women who want larger, fuller breasts have options at Athenix in Pasadena. The first choice you and your surgeon will make is the type of breast augmentation:
Saline or Silicone Gel-Filled Implants: As no two bodies are alike, we custom tailor each Los Angeles breast implant procedure to fit each patient's specific anatomy and desired results. Options to consider in customizing a breast implant procedure include the type of implant (saline or silicone gel), placement of the implant (under or over the muscle), location of the incision, and the size, shape, and profile of the implant. The best place to start is to schedule a free consultation with a plastic surgeon in our Pasadena facility. Our surgeon will discuss your treatment goals and concerns, evaluate your breasts and your anatomy, and create a breast implant procedure specifically for you.
With the safety of our patients as our primary concern, we use Natrelle® saline and silicone gel implants. Natrelle® silicone gel-filled breast implants are among the most intensively studied FDA-approved medical devices. In hundreds of peer-reviewed studies, researchers have found no basis for health concerns with silicone gel implants. These implants feel like natural breast tissue, both soft and supple.
Natural Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation: Natural Fat Transfer is a minimally invasive procedure that can be used to augment the breasts. The procedure incorporates micro body contouring, to give you a more sculpted body as well as larger, fuller, shapelier breasts. As it does not require any large incisions, Natural Fat Transfer breast augmentation can be done without general anesthesia for a faster recovery and less downtime.
Your surgeon will use VASER® or Body-Jet water-assisted liposuction to gently remove excess fatty tissue from selected areas of your body. Your own fat cells are then used to enhance the size and shape of your breasts. Natural Fat Transfer can achieve a softer, smoother, more natural looking appearance, and involves less risk as it uses your own fat, easily accepted by your body.
Breast Implant Warranty
Our breast implant patients are automatically enrolled in the ConfidencePlus® warranty program at no cost because we use NATRELLE™ style saline and silicone filled breast implants in Los Angeles at our practice. This warranty program provides:
- Lifetime product replacement
- Saline and silicone gel-filled breast implants covered
- 10 years guaranteed financial assistance
- Up to $1,200 to cover out-of-pocket expenses for surgical fees, operating room, and anesthesia
Los Angeles Breast Augmentation Surgeon
Breast augmentation can enhance a woman’s femininity and raise her self-esteem. If you are dissatisfied with the size, shape, or appearance of your breasts, something can be done about it at Athenix Body Sculpting Institute in Pasadena. We strive to provide the best breast augmentation in Los Angeles area by working with you to achieve realistic and beautiful results.
Whether you feel that your breasts are too small, too large, asymmetrical, or sagging, our plastic surgeons can tailor a procedure to give you beautiful breasts that look and feel like genuine breasts. Contact our Pasadena office to schedule a free consultation with our plastic surgeon to discuss your breast augmentation treatment goals.