9am–6pm Monday–Friday | 10am–3pm Saturday
8am–9pm Monday–Friday | 8am–5pm Saturday
150 East Colorado Blvd | Suite 102 | Pasadena, CA 91105
(626) 320 1013
It’s only natural to want to look in the mirror and like what you see. In today’s world, men and women who are dissatisfied with their appearance have options to change the way they look. Whether you want fuller breasts, a curvier derriere, a flatter belly, or sleeker, smoother thighs, cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures are available to help you uncover the body you desire.
At Athenix Los Angeles body sculpting practice, we are devoted to sculpting and contouring beautiful bodies. Our body sculpting surgeons are leaders and innovators in the fields of cosmetic and plastic surgery, and we are always seeking out safer, less invasive, more effective, cutting-edge techniques. We work closely with our patients to develop attainable goals and deliver the best results possible. Our Los Angeles physicians take pride in delivering the highest standard of cosmetic surgery to women and men throughout the Los Angeles area.
The Athenix Difference
At Athenix, we set high standards of care and deliver on those standards from your initial consultation forward. Our patients expect and deserve great results and our primary goal is to safely deliver those results with the most comfortable treatment experience possible.
Our highly-trained plastic surgeons focus on a range of cosmetic techniques for the body, breasts, and face, using the latest technology available in the field. Some of our most popular procedures include:
- VASER® Liposuction: There are various liposuction techniques available, but our physicians prefer VASER® Liposuction for its minimally-invasive nature with excellent body sculpting results. This technique is less aggressive and gentler to the patient, and produces beautiful body sculpting results. Another advantage of this technique is that it can be performed with local anesthesia and requires less recovery time, as well as achieving a smoother appearance than tradition lipo.
- Breast Augmentation: Would you prefer high-profile implants to increase fullness or our teardrop-shaped low-profile implants? There are several decisions to make when it comes to breast augmentation, and our Los Angeles plastic surgeons will guide you through each one, a step at a time.
- Breast Lift: This procedure can help you regain the youthful breasts you lost with age, weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. A breast lift procedure can lift and tighten sagging breasts and return them to a perky, youthful appearance.
- Breast Reduction: Overly large breasts can appear out of proportion with the rest of the body, and they can also cause pain and discomfort in the back, neck, and shoulders. With breast reduction surgery, our Los Angeles plastic surgeons can lift, lighten, and reduce the size of your breasts by removing excess skin and tissue and give your body a more graceful, youthful shape.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: In this minimally invasive procedure, our surgeons use your body’s own excess fat, gently harvested using VASER® Liposuction, to augment and reshape your buttocks and hips and sculpt a more prominent, curvy derriere.
- Tummy Tuck: Technically known as abdominoplasty, this body sculpting surgery can be custom tailored for each patient. In a tummy tuck procedure, our plastic surgeons remove excess fat and loose sagging skin and tighten weakened abdominal muscles for a flatter, smoother belly and more attractive physique.
- Micro-Body Contouring: Our Los Angeles plastic surgeons are body contouring artists. We use gentle, ultrasound assisted VASER® Liposuction for greater sculpting accuracy, less swelling, a faster recovery, and smoother results.
- Natural Fat Transfer: Our surgeons gently remove your own healthy fat using VASER® or Body-Jet liposuction then transfer the fat cells to the area you want enhanced – breasts, buttocks, face, or even the backs of your hands. This less invasive procedure produces beautiful, natural looking, long lasting results.
- BOTOX® Treatment: BOTOX® Cosmetic is an FDA-approved prescription medicine that can be injected into facial muscles to smooth away wrinkles and delay the appearance of aging without the need for surgery or downtime.
Our Los Angeles Facility
Our Los Angeles plastic surgeons operate from our conveniently located, state-of-the-art facility just off the I-134 and I-210 freeways on Colorado Blvd. For even more convenience, Huntington Memorial Hospital is just one mile down the road. Come visit our cosmetic and plastic surgery center and take advantage of a free initial consultation.
Safety First at Athenix
Safety is always our primary concern, and we follow strict protocols in every procedure. All our sophisticated technology is thoroughly maintained, and our clinic is accredited or licensed. The safety and comfort of our patients is our primary consideration in the procedures and treatments we provide and the technology we use.
In our Los Angeles practice, we follow a strict safety protocols for every treatment, which includes:
- Medical Evaluation: New blood work and a thorough medical history review to ensure that patient is in good health.
- Antibiotics: We prescribe antibiotics to our patients, to be taken at home before treatment, to reduce any potential risks of infection.
- Lidocaine Monitoring: This precaution reduces the risks of overdosing and intoxication.
- Safety Precautions: All procedures are performed at the highest standard safety levels of medical care, and performed by surgeons and surgical staff that are committed to patient safety at all times.
Los Angeles Body Sculpting Surgeons
Our plastic and cosmetic surgeons at Athenix Body Sculpting Institute in Los Angeles are second to none when it comes to up-to-the-minute technology and techniques, rigorous adherence to safety standards, and creating results for our patients. We are artists in sculpting the body, and we invite you to view our Before & After photo gallery to see some our results.
Plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery are continuously evolving fields, and our surgeons are at the forefront of research and new surgical and non-surgical treatments. We opt for safer, less invasive techniques to achieve a sleeker, balanced body shape, without the difficult recovery and extended downtime.
Ready to Talk with Us?
Are you ready to take the first step? Call us our use our online form to schedule a complimentary consultation at our Los Angeles body sculpting and plastic surgery office.