Dr. Frederic Corbin is a renowned board certified plastic surgeon who has performed hundreds of successful procedures over the past 25 years. Dr. Corbin attended some of the most prestigious educational institutions in the United States. He is a graduate of Brown University and earned his medical degree from the New York University School of Medicine.
Dr. Corbin has vast experience and knowledge in breast enhancement, liposuction, facelifts, and other various cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and scored in the top five percentile when he received his Diplomate.
In addition to performing plastic surgery, Dr. Corbin is also a clinical instructor in plastic surgery at Western University of Health Sciences. In addition, he also teaches osteopathic medical students and was a clinical instructor to plastic and reconstructive surgery students at USC. Dr. Corbin’s experience and innovative surgery techniques make him a highly sought after resource person for medical students and surgeons from the U.S. and other parts of the world.
Aside from his academic excellence, Dr. Corbin has a long list of satisfied clients all over California. He enjoys performing plastic surgery and takes the time to educate patients about their surgical procedures. He listens to his patients, understands their expectations, and gives them the information they need to make those expectations realistic and attainable.
- Journal of Cancer Care, “Breast Reconstruction” Publication Pending
- Journal of Anesthesiology, “The Accuracy of the NA1 Ventilator Through the Entire Therapeutic Range”, 1972
- Brown University Archives, “The Epidermal Melanin Unit” 1965
- Journal of Research on Science Teaching 3:61 “A Comparison of the SSC Introductory Course in College Physics” 1965
Charitable Medical Missions
- Operation Smile—International Relief Teams to Africa and India
- Southwest Medical Mission—Relief Team to Mexico