4560 Admiralty Way Suite 256, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
It’s no secret that in today’s world, it’s only natural to want to look in the mirror and like what you see. Fortunately, men and women dissatisfied with their appearance have many options to change how they look. Whether your goal is fuller breasts, a rounder bottom, a flatter belly, or sleeker and smoother thighs, cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures help uncover your desired body.
At Athenix Body Sculpting Institute, our body sculpting surgeons are leaders and innovators in cosmetic and plastic surgery. We are devoted to sculpting and contouring beautiful bodies and always seek safer, less invasive, more effective, cutting-edge surgical techniques.
By working closely with our patients to develop attainable goals, our physicians deliver the best results and highest standard of cosmetic surgery possible throughout the Marina del Rey area.
The Athenix Difference
Athenix sets exceptional standards of care from your initial consultation forward. Our patients expect and deserve impressive results, and our primary goal is to safely deliver those results with the most comfortable treatment experience possible.
Our highly-trained plastic surgeons focus on various cosmetic techniques for the body, breasts, and face, using the latest technology available in Marina del Rey. Some of our most popular procedures include:
- Micro-body Contouring: Of the many liposuction techniques available, our physicians prefer Micro-Body Contouring for its minimally-invasive nature with excellent body sculpting results. This technique is less aggressive and gentler to the patient and produces beautiful body sculpting results. It can be performed with local anesthesia and requires less recovery while achieving a smoother appearance than traditional lipo.
- Breast Augmentation: Would you prefer high-profile implants to increase fullness or teardrop-shaped low-profile implants for a more natural look? There are several decisions to make when getting breast augmentation, and our plastic surgeons will guide you through each.
- Breast Lift: A breast lift can help you regain the youthful breasts you lost with age, weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. The procedure lifts and tightens sagging breasts, returning them to a perky, youthful appearance.
- Breast Reduction: Excessively large breasts can appear out of proportion with the rest of the body while causing bothersome pain and discomfort in the back, neck, and shoulders. Our plastic surgeons can lift, lighten, and reduce the size of your breasts by removing excess skin and tissue and giving your body a more graceful, youthful shape.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: In this minimally invasive body sculpting procedure, our surgeons use micro-body contouring to harvest your body’s excess fat. The fat is injected to augment and reshape your buttocks and hips and sculpt a more prominent, curvy derriere.
- Tummy Tuck: In a tummy tuck or abdominoplasty procedure, our plastic surgeons remove excess fat and loose sagging skin while tightening weakened abdominal muscles. The result is a flatter, smoother belly, and more attractive physique.
- Micro-Body Contouring: Our plastic surgeons are body contouring artists who use gentle, ultrasound-assisted Micro-body Contouring for greater sculpting accuracy, less swelling, faster recovery, and smoother results.
- Natural Fat Transfer: Your healthy fat is removed using Micro-body Contouring or Body-Jet liposuction before being transferred to the area you want to enhance – breasts, buttocks, face, or even the backs of your hands. This less invasive procedure produces beautiful, natural-looking, long-lasting results.
- BOTOX® Treatment: BOTOX® Cosmetic is an FDA-approved prescription medicine that can be injected into facial muscles. These injections smooth away wrinkles and delay the appearance of aging without surgery or recovery time.
Our plastic surgeons operate from our conveniently located, state-of-the-art facility. Visit our cosmetic and plastic surgery center and take advantage of a free initial consultation.
Safety First at Athenix
Because safety is our primary concern, we adhere to strict surgical and medical protocols in every procedure. All our sophisticated technology is thoroughly maintained, and our clinic is accredited or licensed. The safety and comfort of our patients are paramount in the procedures and treatments we provide, as well as the innovative technology we use.
In our practice, we follow strict safety protocols for every treatment, which include:
- Medical Evaluation: We collect new blood work and a thorough medical history review to ensure that patient is in good health.
- Antibiotics: We prescribe antibiotics to our patients to be taken at home before treatment to reduce any potential risks of infection.
- Lidocaine Monitoring: This precaution reduces the risks of overdosing and intoxication.
- Safety Precautions: All procedures are performed at the highest standard safety levels of medical care by surgeons and surgical staff committed to maintaining patient safety at all times.
Body Sculpting Surgeons
Our plastic and cosmetic surgeons at Athenix Body Sculpting Institute are second to none regarding up-to-the-minute technology and techniques, rigorous adherence to safety standards, and creating results for our Marina del Rey patients. We are artists in sculpting the body, and we invite you to view our Before & After photo gallery to see some of our artistic results.
Because plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery are continuously evolving, our surgeons are at the forefront of research and new surgical and non-surgical treatments. We opt for safer, less invasive techniques to achieve a sleeker, balanced body shape without problematic recovery and extended downtime.
Ready to Talk with Us?
Are you ready to take the first step? Call us or use our online form to schedule a complimentary consultation at our body sculpting and plastic surgery office.