Your cosmetic and plastic surgery safety is our priority
Athenix physicians have developed strict safety procedures to ensure your safety when undergoing cosmetic and plastic surgery:
- Our on-site, state-of-the-art surgery centers are fully accredited or licensed and meet rigorous safety requirements.
- Surgical patients must undergo a medical assessment and pre-op lab work and blood tests.
- Surgical patients must start an antibiotic regimen prescribed by their surgeon before your procedure.
- After a surgical procedure patients must have someone else drive them home.
- Follow-up appointments are scheduled at regular intervals after your procedure to ensure you are healing properly.