Athenix offers 2 types of Rhinoplasty:
Open Rhinoplasty: A small external incision made on the underside of the nose. It is the procedure of choice for certain types of noses and nasal shaping techniques. The incision for an open rhinoplasty heals very well and is less visible over time.
Closed Rhinoplasty (Endonasal Rhinoplasty): An incision that is made on the inside of the nose where the nasal bones and cartilage are designed to leave a desired shape. There are no scars with a closed rhinoplasty. This procedure uses specialized minimally invasive telescopes to allow nasal shaping. Healing is faster with a closed rhinoplasty since there is no incision on the skin.
Top Benefits of an Athenix Rhinoplasty:
- Can be done with other facial sculpting procedures such as eyelid surgery or a facelift
- Decreases the size of a bulbous nasal tip
- Enhances the size or shape of the nose
- Fixes a crooked nose
- Improves or restores breathing caused by trauma or birth defect
- Lessens the length of an over-protruding nasal tip
- Regains symmetry to the nose
- Repairs damage caused by an injury
- Slims down a wide nose
- Smooths bumps like on the bridge of the nose
If you have more questions and would like to know whether Rhinoplasty is right for you, call us today to set up a consultation. Our staff and medical professionals will help you every step of the way.