Beautiful breasts make a woman’s body more alluring, enhance her femininity, and can increase her self-confidence. Breasts are a powerful element of overall body appearance. Nature may not have given you the full, shapely breasts you want. If you have small breasts, a breast augmentation can greatly enhance your appearance and self-esteem. Is it any wonder that breast augmentation is the most popular cosmetic surgery in America?
Some women’s breasts never developed to their satisfaction. Others have lost volume after pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight loss, or due to aging. Many women have one breast noticeably larger than the other. Fortunately for women today, breast augmentation procedures can provide what nature has denied them or replace what time and life have taken away.
At Athenix Body Sculpting Institute, our cosmetic and plastic surgeons have safely helped thousands of women achieve beautiful, natural looking breasts. You can browse our Photo Gallery to see some of the results we have produced for our patients. Our Orange County & Irvine breast augmentation surgeons have the skills and techniques to enhance the appearance of the bust through a variety of breast augmentation procedures, which will be uniquely customized to suit the body for a natural, lovely appearance.
Beautiful Breasts that Look and Feel Natural
Every woman deserves to have beautiful breasts. Our surgeons perform two basic types of breast augmentation in our practice:
Natural Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation: In this procedure, we gently remove excess fatty tissue from selected areas of the body using VASER® or Body-Jet water-assisted liposuction. The fat is then purified and used to enhance the size and shape of your breasts. Because your body’s own fat cells are used to augment your breasts, this procedure can achieve a softer, smoother, more natural appearance. There is also less risk involved than with breast implant procedures.
Natural Fat Transfer breast augmentation does not require large skin incisions, so the procedure can be done without anesthesia for a quicker recovery and less downtime. Another advantage of this breast augmentation method is that it incorporates micro body contouring, so you can achieve a more sculpted body while enhancing your breasts.
Saline or Silicone Gel Breast Implants: Full and natural looking breasts can profoundly impact a woman’s self-confidence. We custom tailor each breast implant procedure to a woman’s specific anatomy for beautiful breasts that look and feel natural.
Patient Safety with Natrelle® Saline and Silicone Implants
For additional patient safety, we use Natrelle® saline and silicone gel-filled implants. Natrelle® silicone gel breast implants are among the most studied FDA-approved medical devices in existence. Hundreds of peer-reviewed studies concerning silicone gel implants have found no basis for health concerns. Safety is our top priority at Athenix.
Customizing a breast implant procedure involves a number of options and choices, including type of implant (saline of silicone gel), placement of implant (beneath or in front of the pectoral muscle), location of the incision, and the size, shape, profile, and texture of the implant. The best place to start is to schedule a free consultation with our Irvine breast augmentation surgeon so we can address your goals and concerns, evaluate your anatomy, and give you realistic expectations as to the results you can achieve.
You Deserve It.
At Athenix, we understand that our patients expect and deserve excellent results, and our primary goal is to safely deliver those results while providing the best possible patient experience. Our Orange County breast augmentation surgeon can tailor the best breast augmentation procedure for your anatomy and treatment goals.
ConfidencePlus® Breast Implant Warranty
Because we use NATRELLE™ style saline and silicone filled breast implants in our practice, our patients are automatically enrolled in the ConfidencePlus® warranty program at no cost. This program provides:
- Lifetime product replacement
- Silicone and saline breast implants covered
- 10 years of guaranteed financial assistance
- Up to $1,200 in out-of-pocket expenses for surgical fees, operating room, and anesthesia
Reasons to Have a Breast Augmentation Procedure
Most women would love to have perfect breasts, but many are not altogether happy with what they have. Breast augmentation can improve a woman’s appearance and raise her self-esteem, and make it possible to wear bikini tops and plunging necklines with confidence. With breast augmentation procedures, our plastic surgeons can correct a number of cosmetic flaws, including:
- Small breasts: With Natural Fat Transfer or saline and silicone gel breast implants, small-breasted women can have the larger, fuller, beautiful breasts they have always wanted. Thousands of women are currently enjoying the results of breast augmentation procedures performed by our physicians.
- Disproportionate breasts: When one breast in noticeably larger than the other, it can make a woman self-conscious about her body and lower her self-esteem. Our Orange County breast implant surgeons can correct the problem by augmenting the smaller breast or reducing the larger breast to achieve symmetry.
- Sagging breasts: Pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight loss, and aging can cause once perky breasts to droop and sag. Our physicians can perform a breast lift procedure, removing excess skin to lift and tighten the breasts. A breast lift can be combined with saline or silicone implants for women who want both fuller and higher breasts.
- Older implants: Although highly durable and designed to last for decades, eventually, breast implants will need to be replaced, particularly if they develop ruptures. Some women choose to replace older saline implants with new gel implants for a more natural look and feel. Our surgeons can rejuvenate the look of the breasts with custom-tailored implant replacement. More recently developed sizes and shapes make it possible to create breasts that look and feel like natural breast tissue.
Breast Augmentation in Irvine
If you are not happy with the size, shape, or appearance of your breasts, you have options with a variety of our Irvine breast augmentation procedures. Our plastic surgeons at Athenix Body Sculpting Institute make your safety, satisfaction, and treatment experience our top priority. Contact our office to schedule a complimentary consultation at our Irvine office to discuss your breast enhancement goals.